Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Must Be... Some Kind Of... Hot Tub Time Machine....

Ok so if there's one kind of movie that I'm always down for watching, it's a comedy that features either Seth Rogan, Paul Rudd, or my new favorite, Craig Robinson. And the last one is one of two stars in the recent comedy, Hot Tub Time Machine.

Now, going into this movie and watching the previews, I had pretty low expectations. But I still wanted to see it because I enjoy a few good laughs (who doesn't?) even if I know it won't necessarily be Scorcese-esque quality stuff.

However, I found HTTM to be a surprisingly good movie. I think that the previews made it look so outrageous and such a simple/dumb concept that my expectations were lowered and I thus embraced the film.

If you're bored and given the chance, don't be afraid to see the great white buffalo...great white buffalo... sorry, the movie Hot Tub Time Machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment